NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiwi, what do you wanna do?

4 posters

Go down

Kiwi, what do you wanna do? Empty Kiwi, what do you wanna do?

Post  delpanator23 Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:14 pm

ok so i won the game 66-21 but at the end instead of going to say like highlights and exit game and stuff it just kept going around the staduim in like a 360 camera angle.

so i left it there for 15 minutes and it wouldnt let me exit. so i had to go to my dashboard. now it says game was never played.

So i was wondering if TTU will be cool and just play the game with me again and let me win or do you want a full out rematch. so let me know. if you want to let me have the game but dont want to play we could play and then you could quit and i would play against the cpu. its all up to you. just dont make me sim it and leave it to chance.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Kiwi, what do you wanna do? Empty Re: Kiwi, what do you wanna do?

Post  eaglesfan536890 Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:06 pm

I say you play a rematch, but kiwi let's you win....
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Wow this is a touchy situation you really took my by surprise with you defense that game and pretty much fustrated me the entire time. The bad thing is at the end of the game when you could not get out my x-box ate my copy. So now I have to wait to get a new one either monday or tuesday. If you could wait I would like a rematch because I really could not see myself just allowing you to win I really could not.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:53 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:Wow this is a touchy situation you really took my by surprise with you defense that game and pretty much fustrated me the entire time. The bad thing is at the end of the game when you could not get out my x-box ate my copy. So now I have to wait to get a new one either monday or tuesday. If you could wait I would like a rematch because I really could not see myself just allowing you to win I really could not.

you really couldnt allow me to win? i beat you pretty much in all aspects of the game. i got 9 ints, 7 of them user and rushed for over 350 yards....... at one point i went on a 59-0 run......... but okay, if ya want a rematch then fine, i think its just a little jacked up since it wasnt even a close game.......

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:18 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:Wow this is a touchy situation you really took my by surprise with you defense that game and pretty much fustrated me the entire time. The bad thing is at the end of the game when you could not get out my x-box ate my copy. So now I have to wait to get a new one either monday or tuesday. If you could wait I would like a rematch because I really could not see myself just allowing you to win I really could not.

you really couldnt allow me to win? i beat you pretty much in all aspects of the game. i got 9 ints, 7 of them user and rushed for over 350 yards....... at one point i went on a 59-0 run......... but okay, if ya want a rematch then fine, i think its just a little jacked up since it wasnt even a close game.......

Yeah you put a whooping on me but I really could not let you win sorry if you think it is jacked up I doubt anyone would play 5 min allowing another person to win.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

Yeah you put a whooping on me but I really could not let you win sorry if you think it is jacked up I doubt anyone would play 5 min allowing another person to win.

can i drop you and play the cpu and then add you back when i finish. well if you get the game today we can pla again i guess....

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:04 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

can i drop you and play the cpu and then add you back when i finish. well if you get the game today we can pla again i guess....

Sorry I am gonna have to drop out my x-box is messed up and I won't get a new one until Sat or Sun. Crying or Very sad

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Ugh... why couldn't you're xbox break before our game? Mad

Sorry to hear that...
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:55 pm

yo, i'll get a replacement.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:57 pm

MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:yo, i'll get a replacement.

we have 2 spots open so if you have 2 send them on over.

kiwi im sorry to see you dropped becuz i loved or trash talking and my 9 ints against harrell when you said i couldnt stop it.... well if your xbox gets fixed and you want back in when it does you will be welcomed back.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:04 pm

my guy didn't want to join, go ahead and advertise it on FF videogame forum.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down