NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys wanna do?

4 posters

Go down

What do you guys wanna do? Empty What do you guys wanna do?

Post  delpanator23 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 pm

okay, we werent suppose to advance to week 2 until tuesday, nut we did it early becuz everyone was done. but now eaglesfan doesnt have his week 2 game played amd it is against kiwifan and cant play it until friday when week 2 was suppose to end so it would have been perfect timing, and thats why i planned it that way.

also CAS22 is on vacay until saturday but he had a bye in week 2 so we arent gonna advance week 3 to week 4 until he gets back.

so i say we let this thing get back on track and wait until friday to advance to week 3.

if you guys have a different plan in mind. post it and tell us how you think we would do this.

if it was vs cpu i would say screw it and sim it and just make sure michigan got the win.

what do you guys wanna do?

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

What do you guys wanna do? Empty Re: What do you guys wanna do?

Post  eaglesfan536890 Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:36 pm

I'm really, really sorry guys about this whole situation, but were not advancing to week 3 until Saturday anyway, so let me get my game done against kiwi on Friday, and then immediately after we advance to week 3, because we can't advance after week 3 anyway until CAS comes back, so it really isn't any time wasted; and then I can do my week 3 game, and be good until week 4. After this week the schedule should get on track.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:14 am

im really sorry that Im out of town and can't speed this dang trip up, but ill be back next saturday to continue.

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:00 am

CAS22 wrote:im really sorry that Im out of town and can't speed this dang trip up, but ill be back next saturday to continue.

yeah, you are for sure gonna get ur game becz we would have to be in week 4 for you not to get your game and i wont let it happen, youll get your game. but if we have to wait until saturday night for week 3 to be complete, why dont we hold off advancing week 2 until friday night like eagles said, then we could do it like week 1 and have everyoe online, to do week 3, that way when cas22 get back him and andre can play their week 3 game and we can move to week 4 on saturday night or sunday morning, eagles can play all weekend, then we will move onto week 5 by tuesday and week six by friday.

so basically this:

week 1: complete
week 2: now - friday around 6 pacific
week 3: friday night - saturday night
week 4: sunday morning - tuesday at noon
week 5: tuesday at noon - friday night
week 6: friday night (eagles gotta get it in) - tuesday

and so on.

that way we can get pretty well into it and make up for the delay.

what do you guys think?

after week 3 i think we are gonna do a no exceptions thing where if you dont get it in then you get simmed. sound good?

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:19 am

ok, that sounds fair.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:43 pm

MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:ok, that sounds fair.

yeah we advanced it early on them. but like i said after week 3 when we get back to regular schedule, we will do a no exceptions policy. which means we will sim someones game if they havent done it yet by the tuesday or friday and we will do a thing where if everyone is done and you want to advance it a day early that is fine but if we advance it on like a monday we are still gonna wait until friday to let people finish.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:35 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:im really sorry that Im out of town and can't speed this dang trip up, but ill be back next saturday to continue.

yeah, you are for sure gonna get ur game becz we would have to be in week 4 for you not to get your game and i wont let it happen, youll get your game. but if we have to wait until saturday night for week 3 to be complete, why dont we hold off advancing week 2 until friday night like eagles said, then we could do it like week 1 and have everyoe online, to do week 3, that way when cas22 get back him and andre can play their week 3 game and we can move to week 4 on saturday night or sunday morning, eagles can play all weekend, then we will move onto week 5 by tuesday and week six by friday.

so basically this:

week 1: complete
week 2: now - friday around 6 pacific
week 3: friday night - saturday afternoon
week 4: saturday night - tuesday at noon
week 5: tuesday at noon - friday night
week 6: friday night (eagles gotta get it in) - tuesday

and so on.

that way we can get pretty well into it and make up for the delay.

what do you guys think?

after week 3 i think we are gonna do a no exceptions thing where if you dont get it in then you get simmed. sound good?

just a reminder, look at the schedule. everyone needs to be online saturday. to play 2-3 games possibly

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 pm

i think i'm leaving here at 5:00 pm pacific 8:00 pm Eastern on Sat. so I should be good.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:21 pm

MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:i think i'm leaving here at 5:00 pm pacific 8:00 pm Eastern on Sat. so I should be good.

yeah just try to get week 3 in.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:46 pm

ok, game is in the first quarter, 7-0 TTU over michigan

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 pm

quick update, 3rd quarter, TTU leads 35-14

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down