NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early National Championship Favorite?

+4
delpanator23
eaglesfan536890
CAS22
Tru Phenom 92
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Early National Championship Favorite? Empty Early National Championship Favorite?

Post  Tru Phenom 92 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:36 am

I was going to say LSU vs. USC But I see that Ohio St. just defeated LSU badly (come on you go to represent the SEC). Why would you schedule that game? That was a really horrible move. You made your top 5 strength of schedule even harder, looking at it it was pretty much impossible to go through the season undefeated with that schedule. Now you guarantee yourself no shot at winning the championship. So now I say whoever wins the USC and Ohio St. game will be in the championship game. I don't know who will be the other team, my guess is Florida (if they can get past Tennessee) or West Virginia...

Tru Phenom 92

Back to top Go down

Early National Championship Favorite? Empty Re: Early National Championship Favorite?

Post  CAS22 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:40 am

I still can't believe I lost to OSU. I would be in great shape if I would have beaten them on the road but I collapsed and he played great in the 2nd half so im 0-1.... oh well

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Early National Championship Favorite? Empty Re: Early National Championship Favorite?

Post  eaglesfan536890 Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:08 am

He probably scheduled the game so he can get another user game in.

My guess is Florida vs Ohio State, like 2 years ago.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:46 pm

eaglesfan536890 wrote:He probably scheduled the game so he can get another user game in.

My guess is Florida vs Ohio State, like 2 years ago.

thats my guess, i think florida will be in it and then winner of ohio state vs texas tech will be in it.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Fresno state vs Clemson afro
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:08 pm

MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:Fresno state vs Clemson afro

you will prolly go undefeated.....

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:14 pm

BCS bowl (not Nat'l championship)- Florida State vs. Texas Tech.

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:27 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:Fresno state vs Clemson afro

you will prolly go undefeated.....
not when it goes up to heisman.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:29 pm

All I have to do is beat Michigan and Ohio State and I will cake walk the big 12 right into the Nat Championship. Razz

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:36 pm

how do you think I will do in my season and do you think I will make a BCS bowl?

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:All I have to do is beat Michigan and Ohio State and I will cake walk the big 12 right into the Nat Championship. Razz

all i have to do is beat usc , texas tech and michigan lol. that migh be a little hard. whatever, i think the winner of texas tech and ohio state will play florida in the national championship.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 pm

CAS22 wrote:how do you think I will do in my season and do you think I will make a BCS bowl?

it depends, gotta beat the computer va tech first. that is your only bug cpu game. it will prolly come down to you or clemson for the orange bowl. the acc champion plays in it vs the big 12 which is a cpu team.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:47 pm

CAS22 wrote:how do you think I will do in my season and do you think I will make a BCS bowl?

FSU right? I think you will go 9-3, no BCS bowl. Florida, Miami and Clemson late... you will loose two of them imo.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:50 pm

ok thanks... I should beat Miami, I will probably lose to Florida and then my only ACC loss would be to Clemson if I lose to them

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:54 pm

All I had to do it not throw 2 INT's on my first two drives, and then I would be 1-0 right now. Evil or Very Mad

At least my game wasn't as bad as CAS. Razz
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 pm

eaglesfan536890 wrote:All I had to do it not throw 2 INT's on my first two drives, and then I would be 1-0 right now. Evil or Very Mad

At least my game wasn't as bad as CAS. Razz

lol that is cold. but seriously, what are you talking about? that was a great game Laughing

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:59 pm

The Ohio State game is going to be the game of the year because right now we have both beaten each other. So this would be a tie breaker and possible the winner moving into the NC spot.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:04 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:The Ohio State game is going to be the game of the year because right now we have both beaten each other. So this would be a tie breaker and possible the winner moving into the NC spot.

yeah, and they both have been close as hell. i finally figured out how to stop those little dump passes. also we each basically have a cake walk after that with me only having to play michigan.

make sure you to play each other rigth away.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:40 pm

another team to watch out for is mizzou becuz ndfinfan is good and they have the easiest schedule of anyone. but if 2 of the 3 teams of TTU, OSU, Flor go undeafted then they will be out of luck becuz there strength of schedule will not let them jump anyone.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:00 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:The Ohio State game is going to be the game of the year because right now we have both beaten each other. So this would be a tie breaker and possible the winner moving into the NC spot.

yeah, and they both have been close as hell. i finally figured out how to stop those little dump passes. also we each basically have a cake walk after that with me only having to play michigan.

It is easy to say you have found out a way to stop the short cross routes but to do it is a whole differant thing. Cool

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:24 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

It is easy to say you have found out a way to stop the short cross routes but to do it is a whole differant thing. Cool

well i have added a lot to my offense but it dont matter. this matchup is gonna come down to Crabtree vs Malcom, you will see what i mean, this dumps wont be there and crabtree and malcom will be 1 on 1 on the sidelines.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:25 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

well i have added a lot to my offense but it dont matter. this matchup is gonna come down to Crabtree vs Malcom, you will see what i mean, this dumps wont be there and crabtree and malcom will be 1 on 1 on the sidelines.

It should be good because one on one Crabtree will win out every time and I also have added to my defense. I can't wait for this game I should get one or two prospects out of it. Laughing

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:28 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

It should be good because one on one Crabtree will win out every time and I also have added to my defense. I can't wait for this game I should get one or two prospects out of it. Laughing

crabtree wont win if i know how to strafe catch with malcom.......

ill give upsome td's, but im hoping for some picks.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:54 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

I think that is the hardest part of this game is playing deep coverage I am pretty good with both safety's and I can deep cover when I control them the whole time. Yet I find it hard when you click to the closet guy and jump early or not even jump it just really pisses me off. Laughing

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:55 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

I think that is the hardest part of this game is playing deep coverage I am pretty good with both safety's and I can deep cover when I control them the whole time. Yet I find it hard when you click to the closet guy and jump early or not even jump it just really pisses me off. Laughing

ill tell you waht to do so you always get the best jump possible after we play Razz

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum