NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early National Championship Favorite?

+4
delpanator23
eaglesfan536890
CAS22
Tru Phenom 92
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Early National Championship Favorite? - Page 3 Empty Re: Early National Championship Favorite?

Post  delpanator23 Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:11 am

Titans_Matt wrote:Tennessee hurt Tebow in the 2nd quarter, and I had some dumb black QB as his backup who sucked, he threw 4 INT's, and at least 3 in the redzone, and missed at least 5 wide open passes. He was awful. Tennesse's offense was pretty simple, and I figured it out towards the end of the game, but I went for a user pick instead of swating it down on a deep ball, and that along with Tebow's injury, and me going for it 4 and 1 on the 1 yard line instead of kicking a field goal cost me the game.

Now that I am out of the running I will say it will be Ohio State vs. the winner of Texas vs. Mizz because the only user game they play is 1 game vs. each other. Mad

I think Clemson will lose to FSU to be honest, and Tennesse is getting no love in the polls since I am still ahead of him in the polls. So I am think winner of Texas vs Mizz against Ohio State.

its only becuz for that game he was like #17 and you were like #5. so he isnt gonna go ahead of you but if he stays undefeated he will start to climb up. still think it will be mizzou vs osu.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum