NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE Ohio State Team Page!

4 posters

Go down

THE Ohio State Team Page! Empty THE Ohio State Team Page!

Post  delpanator23 Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 pm

THE Ohio State University

RECORD: 0-0

Stadium: Ohio Stadium

THE Ohio State Team Page! Ohio-State-Buckeyes---Ohio-Stadium-Print-C10041893

Maximum Capacity: 102,329 Screaming Fans

Coach: Jim Tressel

THE Ohio State Team Page! Tressel_in_grey_sweatervest

Schedule:

week 1- @Florida State (CAS22)------Rivalry Game-----W 38-35
week 2- #2 Oklahoma (AX2)------------W 40-7
week 3- @#4 USC (houshyamomma)
week 4- #12 Texas Tech (KiwiFan94)
week 5- Minnasota
week 6- @#9 Wisconsin (Volcom_Stone10)
week 7- Purdue
week 8- @Michigan State
week 9- #13 Penn State
week 10- bye
week 11- @Northwestern
week 12- @#18 Illinois
week 13- Michigan (eaglesfan536890)-----Rivalry Game-------Guarentee A Win

Rankings as of 6/27/08

Poll Ranking: #3

Strength of Schedule: A+

Rivals:
Michigan (eaglesfan536890)
Florida St. (CAS22)

Owner: Delpanator23

Last edited by delpanator23 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 11 times in total

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

THE Ohio State Team Page! Empty Re: THE Ohio State Team Page!

Post  delpanator23 Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:44 pm

OHIO PRESS

3/19/08

PRYOR CHOOSES BUCKEYES!!!!

THE Ohio State Team Page! Medium_pryor_presser2

Evaluation
Pryor is a rare athlete at multiple positions, and we have not evaluated a player over the last three classes with his size that can do all of the unique things he can do. He will be recruited at several positions depending on the program. Quarterback, wide receiver, tight end, outside linebacker, even safety are all possibilities, and at almost six-foot-six, it is tough not to marvel at his physical tools. Keep in mind though that he is raw and is so much more athletically gifted than everyone around him that he plays a pick-up game of sorts and makes plays while creating and improvising as opposed to consistently showing discipline, especially when at quarterback. He is physically imposing much in the same way Vince Young is. Displays outstanding mobility and is an elite running threat at quarterback. Shows very good initial quickness and the ability to consistently avoid the rush. He has elusiveness and an impressive second gear in the open field. Extremely dangerous when he breaks contain and can force opponents to defend the run-pass option. Makes a lot of things happen after the initial play breaks down. Arm strength is outstanding and effortless-- a flick of the wrist. Shows excellent RPMs when his feet are set. Tends to throw off his back foot or when flat footed, and this affects his accuracy, especially on the deep ball. As a passer, he is just slinging it. Gets rid of the ball quickly but will wind-up at times. Possesses game-changing skills with the ball in his hands. Defensively, Pryor covers so much ground from his safety position that he makes plays on the ball you wouldn't think he could make. He has a long wingspan, long legs and is a very fluid athlete. Ball skills are excellent, and he is also a tremendous leaper, as evidenced by his skills on the hard court. As a pass rusher, he will remind you of last year's Martez Wilson. Overall, physically Pryor has very few equals at this stage. He will have to settle in at one position and become more of a sound technician and disciplined player as a passer if he remians at QB, but the bottom line is he may be one of the most heavily recruited prospects we have ever seen. While his physical tools will likely get him on the field right away, he would benefit from redshirting especially at QB so he could learn how to work through reads and become a true passer.
[center]

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:06 am

OHIO TIMES

6/15/08

Well.... Who is it gonna be?

THE Ohio State Team Page! Jim-tressel

Everyone is waiting on one man's decision. That Man is Jim Tressel, the coach of THE Ohio State University's Football team. The Decision, Who to Start at QB.
The two canidates for the job are Todd Boeckman, the starter from last season, the composed, low up side low risk type of QB who is in his Senior year. Or Terrell Pryor, The Sensational Freshman who had everyone on their toes seeing if he was going to pick OSU, PSU, MICH, or ORE. Signing Day came and still no decision had been made, no decision that is until March 19th, and when he walked up to that stage with all the microphones, he simply put on a OSU hate and said im a Buckeye. He has been said to be the next Vince Young, an amazing two sport athlete that lead his high school to state championships in each basketball and football. He is a threat to run it and throw, not to mention at 6' 4" he is the ideal size for a QB. However, with so many starters returning for their senior season will OSU be willing to ride out Pryor's goods and bads or do they just want to take the Florida approach and give boeckman the starting job and have pryor come in to change the pace. This approach worked for Florida in 06 by them winning the national title. Who did they beat in the chamionship game? None other than THE Ohio State University. Will Tressel follow in their foot steps hoping for the same out come, or will he give the reins to the future that is Terrell Pryor?

Last edited by delpanator23 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:39 am

6/22/08

We interrupt the Indians game for this live announcement being made by Coach Jim Tressel about the Starting QB spot.

THE Ohio State Team Page! 13532

Jim Tressel: "Hello folks, many of you are asking who is going to be our starting QB. [pause] Our answer of now is that we still dont know who is going to get it. As of now it is an open competetion."

Reporter: "Coach, Coach, Why havent you guys made a decision yet?"

Jim Tressel: "Well, like i said, there is still an open competetion and with the first game still quiet a while away we arent ready to make that decision."

Reporter: "Coach, When will you make the decision."

Jim Tressel: "Well, right now we are aiming for 7/8/08, but it could come before then and it could come after then. Ok, guys, thats it, have a good night, and we will let you know who our QB is when we figure it out ourselves"

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Cleveland Chronicle

6/23/08

DAVID v.s. GOLIATH

THE Ohio State Team Page! Antonio-pittman-ohio-state-michigan

With Ohio State fully loaded with almost everyone returning last year and signing the nations top two ILB's and #1,3,8 OT's and not to mention the next vince young and Michigan pretty much losing everyone including their coach. Then You have Michigan pretty much building their whole offseason around recruit Terrell Pryor only to have him choose Ohio State. With Ohio State winning the last 5 meetings has the best rivalry in college football turned into a David v.s. Goliath meeting? As of now you kind of get the hunch that is the way this rivalry is heading, I mean, youhave Ohio State on one hand who is top 5 it seems like every year with the biggest college football fan base of any school and then you have michigan who hasnt done anything in what seems like forever.
Right now we will just say the world will be shocked if THE Ohio State doesnt make it six stright vs the BLUE. But perhaps there is still some hope for this rivalry as michigan may have a top recruiting class in 09 now that they are under new run by eaglesfan586390 now taking over controls. So maybe not so much David v.s. Goliath, but as of now, definently Big Brother v.s. Little Brother.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Nice article; everything you said pretty much sums up how our matchup would like at this point. Although, I hope to surrpise a lot this year, my defense is kind of underrated, lead by Taylor and Jamison on the line, the offense might be underrated as well, especially if Threet can have a good freshman season.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:41 pm

eaglesfan536890 wrote:Nice article; everything you said pretty much sums up how our matchup would like at this point. Although, I hope to surrpise a lot this year, my defense is kind of underrated, lead by Taylor and Jamison on the line, the offense might be underrated as well, especially if Threet can have a good freshman season.

thank you, i make up all those articles, except for the one on terrell pryor under the pryor choses buckeye thing. Michigan is still a top program so with a top 3 recruiting class you could return to the top, although you still wont be able to beat THE Ohio State...... Wink

One question i have, who is your QB?

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:45 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:Nice article; everything you said pretty much sums up how our matchup would like at this point. Although, I hope to surrpise a lot this year, my defense is kind of underrated, lead by Taylor and Jamison on the line, the offense might be underrated as well, especially if Threet can have a good freshman season.

thank you, i make up all those articles, except for the one on terrell pryor under the pryor choses buckeye thing. Michigan is still a top program so with a top 3 recruiting class you could return to the top, although you still wont be able to beat THE Ohio State...... Wink

One question i have, who is your QB?
You'll see, I have a couple more articles I'm going to do tonight.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  ohiostate#1 Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Nice job I am still mad you took the Buckeyes though Mad

ohiostate#1

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:03 pm

ohiostate#1 wrote:Nice job I am still mad you took the Buckeyes though Mad

haha, nice

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Welcome to Mike and Mike, we have a special guest today, I dont know if you have heard of him, does Jim Tressel the Head Football Coach at THE University of Ohio State ring any bells? THE Ohio State Team Page! Mm_300

M&M: Hello Coach!

THE Ohio State Team Page! Tressel_Jim_head

Jim: Well hello, thanks for having me on the show.

M&M: Well its our pleasure Jim, Why did you request to come on the show?

Jim: Well, this is my favorite show so i wanted to give you guys some plublicity for free, and becuz i want to make offical my depth chart and redshirts for all positions.

M&M: Even the QB position?

Jim: Yes, even the QB position.

M&M: Okay coach, im excited, lets get this going!

Jim: Okay!

QB:
Redshirts: none
Depth Chart: Prior, Boeckman, Henton, Bauserman

RB:
Redshirts: Saine-Will be the starter when beanie leaves
Depth Chart: Beanie Wells, Mo. Wells, Williams

WR:
Redshirts: #83, #12, #8, #10, #11
Depth Chart: #80, #9, #4, maclom jenkins, Beanie Wells, #19

TE:
Redshirts: #86
Depth Chart: #88, #87

LT:
Redshirts: #74
Depth Chart: #75

LG:
Depth Chart: #71, #67

C:
Depth Chart: #64

RG:
Reshirts: none
Depth Chart: #63, #77

RT:
Redshirts: #50, #76
Depth Chart: #70, #79

LE:
Redshirts: #99
Depthchart: #87, #90

DT:
Redshirts: #91
Depth Chart: #72, #92, #93, #84

RE:
Redshirts: #97, #50
Depth Chart: #9

LOLB:
Depth Chart: #51, #26, #7

MLB:
Redshirts: #6, #39
Depth Chart: James lauernitis, #38

ROLB:
Redshirts: #36
Depth Chart: #1, #55

CB:
Depth Chart: malcom Jenkins, #20, #5, #13, #29, #11

SS:
Redshirts: #4
Depth Chart: #3, #14

FS:
Redshirts: #8
Depth Chart: #21, #23, #32

Kicker: #20
Punter: #15

KR: WR #4, SS #3
PR: WR #4

Jim: this is our depth chart and this will be it when the season starts.

M&M: Thanks so much for coming Jim!

Jim: Anytime, keep up the good work you guys!

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:22 pm

Ohio St. @ Florida state, kickoff set for tonight @ 8:00 P.M. pacific!

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:41 pm

thats jacked up, you gave Todd Beockmen the boot?!?!?!?
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:36 pm

MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:thats jacked up, you gave Todd Beockmen the boot?!?!?!?

didnt fit the offense......

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:31 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:thats jacked up, you gave Todd Beockmen the boot?!?!?!?

didnt fit the offense......
oh, and by offense you mean running around with Terrel Pryor???
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:05 pm

#3 OSU @ #4 USC set for 9 pm pacific tonight

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down