NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offical Rivals Thread

+4
Jeezy Fanatic
ohiostate#1
eaglesfan536890
delpanator23
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Offical Rivals Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Offical Rivals Thread

Post  eaglesfan536890 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:01 am

I think mine are: 1, 2 & 6, actually.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:01 am

delpanator23 wrote:you have week 1,2,3 and 6 free. but week 3 you play ND which you can change but it is a big game. just like i play USC week 3 but im not gonna change that.
Lol, you beat me to it, thanks for the attempted help though, guys. Wink
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 am

eaglesfan536890 wrote:I think mine are: 1, 2 & 6, actually.

no, all conferences games are "locked in" but all non conference games arent, there for they are free games becuz we can customize them.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 am

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:you have week 1,2,3 and 6 free. but week 3 you play ND which you can change but it is a big game. just like i play USC week 3 but im not gonna change that.
Lol, you beat me to it, thanks for the attempted help though, guys. Wink

glad i could help unlike that loser cough CAS22 cough

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:06 am

CAS22, im gonna let you be home week 1 becuz i doubt you wanna go to the horseshoe......

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:53 am

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:delphanator23, wanna find out what weeks I have free? Very Happy

your open weeks are week 4 and the last week of the season.
Damn only 2; of course I'm playing a user both of those weeks. Rolling Eyes

How do you determine which weeks I have free?

i looked up the schedule
I don't get it though, those weeks I'm playng Wisconsin and OSU, their both conference teams and have users, I don't get how their considered free weeks.

oh oops, i messed up then

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:30 am

CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:delphanator23, wanna find out what weeks I have free? Very Happy

i looked up the schedule
I don't get it though, those weeks I'm playng Wisconsin and OSU, their both conference teams and have users, I don't get how their considered free weeks.

Yea, you did, lol, but it's all good, at least you tried. Wink

I know this isn't a rivalry (yet, at least), but I will be playing Texas Tech week 2 @ The Big House, I was scheduled to be home against Miami (Ohio), and Texas Tech was supposed to play away against Nevada, so it's a free week for both of us, and works out perfectly, in terms of what stadium were going to play at.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:45 am

delpanator23 wrote:CAS22, im gonna let you be home week 1 becuz i doubt you wanna go to the horseshoe......
Sorry to be a downer guys, but I don't know how it's going to work, all 3 weeks you guys have free, your both home for all 3 of those games, so one of you is goingt o have to give up a home game, but I don't know how that is going to work? (excluding the USC week you don't wanna give up; I don't blame you)
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:09 pm

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:CAS22, im gonna let you be home week 1 becuz i doubt you wanna go to the horseshoe......
Sorry to be a downer guys, but I don't know how it's going to work, all 3 weeks you guys have free, your both home for all 3 of those games, so one of you is goingt o have to give up a home game, but I don't know how that is going to work? (excluding the USC week you don't wanna give up; I don't blame you)

I dont mind playing away, i will just get out to an early lead where the home team advantage gets taken away.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:22 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:

I dont mind playing away, i will just get out to an early lead where the home team advantage gets taken away.
Ok, that sounds good, but I'm just not sure whether or not the game will allow a team to have an uneven number of home and away games, hopefully. scratch
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:29 pm

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:

Ok, that sounds good, but I'm just not sure whether or not the game will allow a team to have an uneven number of home and away games, hopefully. scratch

it has in all the years past, plus think about it, we have 10 teams in our division take away our team and their is 9, that means a 5/4 split so there will always be uneven home away.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Duh, lol. Embarassed
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:45 pm

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:

i looked up the schedule

I know this isn't a rivalry (yet, at least), but I will be playing Texas Tech week 2 @ The Big House, I was scheduled to be home against Miami (Ohio), and Texas Tech was supposed to play away against Nevada, so it's a free week for both of us, and works out perfectly, in terms of what stadium were going to play at.

Yeah not really a rivalry if Tech puts 70 on Michigan. Laughing

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:04 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:

i looked up the schedule

cocky are we? i wanna play you, week 2 or week 4, but i want it at the horseshoe becuz im already playing 2 road free games.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:18 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:

i looked up the schedule

I'll admit it, I'm scared of you're offense, I'm just hoping Morgan Trent and Donovan Warren can tune up their game and stop Crabtree, at least hold him under 100 yards and I'm going to try to get pressure on Harrell, with Jamison and Taylor, maybe rush the LB's sometimes, too. It should be a good game, if my defense can step up. Cool
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:32 pm

eaglesfan536890 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:

i looked up the schedule

I'll admit it, I'm scared of you're offense, I'm just hoping Morgan Trent and Donovan Warren can tune up their game and stop Crabtree, at least hold him under 100 yards and I'm going to try to get pressure on Harrell, with Jamison and Taylor, maybe rush the LB's sometimes, too. It should be a good game, if my defense can step up. Cool

well the #1 CB in malcom jenkins vs the #1 WR in the nation is crabtree. so im confident he can shut him down along with my #1 LB core he can go across the middle and with my LE#87 bringing the heat he wont have time to throw, not to mention its pretty much impossible to stop all aspects of my offense with the option and pryor, the power run game in beanie wells and the pass game he will have his hands full, and lets remember TTU aint exactly known for their defense. i want my self some red raiders in wekk 2 or 4.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwifan94 Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 pm

delpanator23 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:

i looked up the schedule

well the #1 CB in malcom jenkins vs the #1 WR in the nation is crabtree. so im confident he can shut him down along with my #1 LB core he can go across the middle and with my LE#87 bringing the heat he wont have time to throw, not to mention its pretty much impossible to stop all aspects of my offense with the option and pryor, the power run game in beanie wells and the pass game he will have his hands full, and lets remember TTU aint exactly known for their defense. i want my self some red raiders in wekk 2 or 4.

Well that is going to change this year with Sam Fehoko, Marlon Williams, and Brian Duncan leading this young defense. Also while you do have Jenkins covering Crabtree you will also have to worry about Eric "Elf" Morris, Edward Britton, Detron Lewis, and Rashad Hawk. My offense and defense will be to much for The Ohio State even for Tyrell Pryor at QB.

kiwifan94

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:10 pm

kiwifan94 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
kiwifan94 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:
CAS22 wrote:

i looked up the schedule

Well that is going to change this year with Sam Fehoko, Marlon Williams, and Brian Duncan leading this young defense. Also while you do have Jenkins covering Crabtree you will also have to worry about Eric "Elf" Morris, Edward Britton, Detron Lewis, and Rashad Hawk. My offense and defense will be to much for The Ohio State even for Tyrell Pryor at QB.

ok, well week 4, my last free week probably, cancel the UMASS game and come on over to the horseshoe and see how a real team throws it down. Twisted Evil

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  amazingandre Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:03 pm

11/22 Texas Tech

This will be a make or break week.....oklahoma and texas tech play at memorial stadium.....keep an eye out for this game!!!!
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

https://ncaa09dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:21 pm

amazingandre wrote:11/22 Texas Tech

This will be a make or break week.....oklahoma and texas tech play at memorial stadium.....keep an eye out for this game!!!!

Youll already be broken after Week 2, Very Happy jk

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  amazingandre Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:42 pm

haha...we shall see
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

https://ncaa09dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:47 am

anymore rivalries?

florida vs florida st?
florida vs the u?

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:11 pm

we have a few new members, any new rivals?

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:03 am

wow, what a rivalry, CAS and I go way back, so we play and it starts off and terrelle pryor looks like rex grossman and thorws 3 ints in the first quarter. with a minute left in the second quarter he was up 35-0 and it was in the horseshoe. i was so pissed! i scored and it was 35-7. he drove down with 37 seconds left and then fumbled on the goal line and i recovered. it was 35-7 at the half. i start to come back. and it is 35-14, then he throws a int and i score to make it 35-21. then i stop him and he punts and i make it 35-28 with 2:22 left. he makes a 20 yard drive and then i stop him. i call my last timeout and it is with 48 second left. he punts, i have small aka hester jr. return the punt, makes to guys miss and he is off, 77 yard punt return to the house to tie it after being down 35-0 at one point. cas22 is super mad, he gets sacked on first down then on second down throws a bad pass and gets picked off by my #5 CB. 8 seconds left so i kick the field goal since i have no more time outs. i make it and im up 38-35 with 3 seconds left. i kick it off and it looks like pure open field but then i tackle him out of no where to make the game winning tackle.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 am

Fresno State and Michigan have developed a rivalry of sort.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next