NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week length

5 posters

Go down

week length Empty week length

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:39 pm

alrighty, im sure this has been talked about but i cant find it so this junk about the weeks in this dynasty lasting a week long aren't true right? The reason my other dynasty has taken off ans is doing so well is because there are 3 day weeks, thats it... I understand there is some problem with a seperated family and only one side having XBL or something, well frankly if thats the case then online dynasty sin't for that person... you realize it will take us about 4 months to finish a season??? thats rediculous. We will have 4 seasons done by that time in my other dynasty.
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

week length Empty Re: week length

Post  amazingandre Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 pm

as much as i hate main event this is true...titansmatt and i have been talking about this for awhile now
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

https://ncaa09dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 pm

which is why i, e being a genious and all have came up with a plan. we are gonna do 3-4 day weeks. this week will get over on tuesday at 12 pm eastern. then the next week will go to friday, where eagles fan can play week 2, then i will start week 3 with the conclusion of that game and start week 3, where eagles fan can also play. this works good.

weeks are gonna be tuesday-friday.

when a week gets over on tuesday it will be advanced at 12 pm Eastern, when it gets advanced on friday it will be advance sometime that night so eagles can play both games on the weeks where he has his mom the weekend.

so this is gonna work great. my tv is trying to power up so as soon as it does (sometimes can take 15 minutes) i will advance this to week 1.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:04 pm

amazingandre wrote:as much as i hate main event this is true...titansmatt and i have been talking about this for awhile now

haha, if your werent a cheap skate and didn't pick the #2 team in the game so u would have no challenge i would have to put you in your place by beating the snot out of you with an unranked team. afro
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:28 am

Sorry guys, but I'll be online next on Friday, but I'll be at my dad's all weekend, so I can get week 2 and 3 done, but if this becomes a major problem, I won't mind being replaced, because I udnerstand that you guys don't like waiitng up for me, I'd feel the same way.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 am

eaglesfan536890 wrote:Sorry guys, but I'll be online next on Friday, but I'll be at my dad's all weekend, so I can get week 2 and 3 done, but if this becomes a major problem, I won't mind being replaced, because I udnerstand that you guys don't like waiitng up for me, I'd feel the same way.

no just every other friday you will have to play 2 games in one day, thats all.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  eaglesfan536890 Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:06 am

delpanator23 wrote:
eaglesfan536890 wrote:Sorry guys, but I'll be online next on Friday, but I'll be at my dad's all weekend, so I can get week 2 and 3 done, but if this becomes a major problem, I won't mind being replaced, because I udnerstand that you guys don't like waiitng up for me, I'd feel the same way.

no just every other friday you will have to play 2 games in one day, thats all.
Ah ok, sounds good. These next 2 weeks I have 2 usergames, but I'll have the whole weekend to complete them, so it'll work, and then I only have one more usergame, which is the last week of the season, so it should be fine.
eaglesfan536890
eaglesfan536890

Back to top Go down

Post  amazingandre Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:52 am

so were not advancing week 2 until next friday????? scratch
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

https://ncaa09dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:56 pm

amazingandre wrote:so were not advancing week 2 until next friday????? scratch

we advance to week 3 on tuesday and week 4 on friday. that way eagles can play his week 3 on friday and his week 4 over the weekend.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 pm

i just got to Colorado and delph remember I don't get back until next saturday...... What do I do???

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 pm

CAS22 wrote:i just got to Colorado and delph remember I don't get back until next saturday...... What do I do???

who do you play week 3?

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:21 pm

I play amazingandre

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:24 pm

see originally we werent suppose to advance to week 2 until tuesday so thats what got everything screwed up. then week 3 on friday and you came back on saturday.

well it will take a little bit for the rest of the games to be played this week. and maybe advance to week 3 on tuesday or wednesday. then instead of moving to week 4 on friday we will just do it on saturday once your game has been played.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down