NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests For The League

3 posters

Go down

Requests For The League Empty Requests For The League

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 am

if you ahve any requests post them in here and either I or AX2 will do are best to see to them.

i know ohiostate#1 had one on FF, so just post that in here and we will hopefully get it done.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Requests For The League Empty Rosters

Post  ohiostate#1 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:40 pm

Yea I was hoping one of you guys would get the rosters with the new file sharing system so we could use them during our dynasty. I'm not sure how it works though, if we need a moderator of the league to have the roster or any of us.

ohiostate#1

Back to top Go down

Requests For The League Empty Re: Requests For The League

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:44 pm

ohiostate#1 wrote:Yea I was hoping one of you guys would get the rosters with the new file sharing system so we could use them during our dynasty. I'm not sure how it works though, if we need a moderator of the league to have the roster or any of us.

tell me how to do it and ill do it.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  MainEvent- Fresno State Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:26 pm

no offense but I dont really like the way this forum is designed. I think it would be better if each team has its own entire section that they are moderators of. They can design however they like, maybe like a game schedueling thread, a depth chart thread, news thread, ect...
MainEvent- Fresno State
MainEvent- Fresno State

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:33 pm

MainEvent- Fresno State wrote:no offense but I dont really like the way this forum is designed. I think it would be better if each team has its own entire section that they are moderators of. They can design however they like, maybe like a game schedueling thread, a depth chart thread, news thread, ect...

sounds good bro, i like that idea. i dont know how to make forums on the main page but AX2 does so when he gets on i will hit him up on YIM and see if he can, although im gone after 2:30 today so unless you wanna tell him and have him do it then it will have to wait until wednesday night, when he gets back from work.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down