NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Game Thread!

+5
MainEvent- Fresno State
CAS22
eaglesfan536890
iavikefn
delpanator23
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post Game Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Game Thread!

Post  delpanator23 Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:34 am

Tru Phenom 92 wrote:College Gameday Helmet Sticker goes to.... Tennessee runningback Arian Foster.

Tennessee vs. Florida is next weeks premier game- Tennessee is preparing for a huge upset, Im practicing...

next weeks main game is TTU @ OSU. sorry but tennesse doesnt get the praise yet that OSU and TTU get. the winner probably goes to the championship where if you beat florida a lot would have to go right for you to get to the championship becuz so many teams ahead of you will be undefeated......

but Florida and Tennesse is definently a close second. tennesse beating florida would be the #1 upset.

and also, TTu is very good, i wouldnt say book it, if i win though i dont see how i wouldnt get in.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  Tru Phenom 92 Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:56 pm

#15 Tennessee upsets #4 Florida...

The players have been saying the would do it. And the Vols did what they said and went out and defeated Florida in an instant classic. Tennessee benefited from a timely interception by Morely when Florida was 4 yards away from scoring. With 2 mins left the Vols marched downfield and kicker Daniel Lincoln hit a 39 yard field goal game winner with 1 sec left on the clock. What a game, full summary later...

Tru Phenom 92

Back to top Go down

Post  Titans_Matt Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Tennessee hurt Tebow in the 2nd quarter, and I had some dumb black QB as his backup who sucked, he threw 4 INT's, and at least 3 in the redzone, and missed at least 5 wide open passes. He was awful. Tennesse's offense was pretty simple, and I figured it out towards the end of the game, but I went for a user pick instead of swating it down on a deep ball, and that along with Tebow's injury, and me going for it 4 and 1 on the 1 yard line instead of kicking a field goal cost me the game.

Titans_Matt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2