NCAA 09 Dynasty League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLD UP???

3 posters

Go down

HOLD UP??? Empty HOLD UP???

Post  amazingandre Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:16 am

Why is it that we are waiting for 4 members to accept the invite still???? I think we need to seriously consider moving on without them. I know one person had permission to take this long, but the other 3 did not. I think if they have not accepted the invite by 1pm central time today we need to replace the other 3 so we can get this thing moving along!!!!

THOUGHTS?
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

https://ncaa09dynasty.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

HOLD UP??? Empty Re: HOLD UP???

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:56 pm

i got it under control. we have eagles who im gonna make a mod becuz he is so active, he just has to wait until today becuz of his mom i think having xbox live and not his dad. and new york green is on vacay, he will do it tomorrow, houshyamomma i have talked to and is gonna get the game prolly today and will do it then.

but volcom stone says that he is gonna drop out becuz he isnt gonna have anytime to do it, but said if we have an opening in late augusts he would like to rejoin becuz he will be back at college with nothing to do. so we have an even 10 members for now.

i could always look for more people but we have a good core right now so idk....

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  amazingandre Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:59 pm

ya but on ff.com there are many more willing members and they seem to be way more active....so 2 of the 3 guys dont even have the game yet???? thats ridiculous IMO.....id start replacing guys but thats just me...i think if this moves too slow we could lose more members than we can replace
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:04 pm

delpanator23 wrote:i got it under control. we have eagles who im gonna make a mod becuz he is so active, he just has to wait until today becuz of his mom i think having xbox live and not his dad. and new york green is on vacay, he will do it tomorrow, houshyamomma i have talked to and is gonna get the game prolly today and will do it then.

but volcom stone says that he is gonna drop out becuz he isnt gonna have anytime to do it, but said if we have an opening in late augusts he would like to rejoin becuz he will be back at college with nothing to do. so we have an even 10 members for now.

i could always look for more people but we have a good core right now so idk....

delph how come i am not a mod????.... i think i am always on and will always be able to play....

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:14 pm

CAS22 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:i got it under control. we have eagles who im gonna make a mod becuz he is so active, he just has to wait until today becuz of his mom i think having xbox live and not his dad. and new york green is on vacay, he will do it tomorrow, houshyamomma i have talked to and is gonna get the game prolly today and will do it then.

delph how come i am not a mod????.... i think i am always on and will always be able to play....

becuz i dont know how to do it, i tried, i was gonna do you and eagles. but i cant figure out how!!!!!!! Mad

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  amazingandre Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:05 pm

a mod for what??? this site or online?
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CAS22 Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:10 pm

amazingandre wrote:a mod for what??? this site or online?

this site is what he was saying... i think

CAS22

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:17 pm

yeah

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  amazingandre Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:15 pm

why didnt u ask me how to do it lol...i made the site i can add him as a mod if ud like
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  delpanator23 Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 pm

amazingandre wrote:why didnt u ask me how to do it lol...i made the site i can add him as a mod if ud like

i was going to but i kept forgetting, with me trying to get this started it wasnt really high up on my list. will you add cas22 and eagles to the mods though.

delpanator23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum